Friday 28 May 2010

I'm not very technologic

I'm not very technologic. I have got just two things I use everydays: my cell phone and my notebook. In fact the cell phone is not so important. I never charge money and if somebody stole it me I really don't worry about. I do worry if somebody stole me my bip card. About my notebook it does really important to me. It conect me with all things I love, like TV series, movies, books, documents, etc. My university life would be problematic if I wouldn't have got my notebook. I really love my printer too. I can print all I want and then I can read it on my bed. My printer is too fantastic because it let me have my books in my hands to write them, take them. I can say that My printed has changed all my universitary life because I don't spend money in text copies any more. I don't have to go Macul for the copies neither.

My cell phone is the less important thing to me because I just use it to talk whit my mum and boyfriend (they always call me). In fact, the cel phone is not a very funny object. It doesn't have games or music. But my notebook and printer does.It makes me my life more easy. Technology is very important to people because it grow up life quality. Altough is not convenient we consume a lot of technologic products because we lose some of our liberty. We have to keep in mind that we can't enjoy technology in all places. That's why we have to have a distance whit it.

I'm not very technologic

6 comments:

  1. I love the tittle of your post.
    I really agree with you. Today its like we are being invaded by the technology...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not either, buy many times i wish i could be more technological, it's very useful sometimes, for example when your computer spoiled, if you know about computers, you can fix your own device.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    I still don´t have cell phone, they have offered me lot of times, but always I postpone it.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you almost all, but I hate to read books in the computer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don´t have notebook but i would like, because it´s necessary and useful for the works

    but i can´t read in the computer neither!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always use my phone, is very important for me, keeps me connected.

    ReplyDelete