Friday 14 May 2010

Coñaripe, Liquiñe




With my mom always we have long travels. Hours and Hours my mom driving for the highway. Some times we traveled with my cousin other times with friends of my mom. The last travel that we did was in 2008 inside Villarrica, towards to the mountain. That holidays we went with my son, Gaspar, my boyfriend, Carlos and a friend of my mom, Ángela.
We liked have a rest for that reason we choose the springs in Liquiñe. That place is wonderfull. We did surrounded by green; little green's mountains, big natives trees, the sky very near with the white cloud get moving it more than in the city.
My son was very happy with the animals of surrounded him: bulls and cows, hens, etc. But he dont like the hot water of the springs; my mom and her friend to liked of hot mud; they talked about the to benefit for the skind; my boyfriend don't like very much with the idea to have a rest "out civilization". But was it very entertining to do over with him.
But there is a very important situation that we don't like very much: this summer in the south was it very very hot!!! Since 15 years that there were not 36 degrees. So very dificult entertining of the springs during the day, we waited until the nigth.

2 comments:

  1. villarrica is a very beautiful place, I travelled to villarica in 2006 with my scout group

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajja
    Why you don't believe that there is dinosaur’s tracks???
    I have a photograph!

    ReplyDelete