Friday 23 April 2010

A new web page

I visited the web page of the BBC London and I discovered a place very nice. In this page I can write, listen and learn english easily. It's very entertaining and full: there are news of every world, videos, series, talks, intoaccount about tips for example "the music in the classromm", etcetera.
I liked know this page because I can exercise the pronunciation of he english language and also to tune my ear. I like very much the little series about tips in english. I discovered tips about the colour blue, the sport in general, the body parts, etcetera. The men how is the star of the program ir very entertaining and very clear. Really its very easy to understand him.
Also I visite a soap opera called "The Faltmates" where it can see and read the dialogues of the character.
So is more easy to understand this language because there are a lots options that stimulate the learning.
Also I can informed about the world and to know more about other places. Obviously this knowledge is superficial, but is a good start...
While I can soak me of this language visiting this page.

2 comments:

  1. my impression about this page is good too. because i think that it´s very clear but i don´t know if necessarily easy.

    best regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the design of this website, the color and the news is very good.


    :)

    ReplyDelete