Friday 16 April 2010

The earthquake

Really I felt boring because it was very higth, but I think that in the situation I maintains in calm. I was in my home sleeping with my boyfriend and my son was in other room.
When started the earthquake, Carlos, my boyfriend, wake up me and my mam and we went to search our sun. We had that lean against the wall to arrive to the door. Carlos took him in his arm and I´give a blanket. My mam opened the door. We dont talk anymore, only we wait that stoped.
During the earthquake we could´nt walk, It was very roaring. I felt that house it would fall.
Later we were awake for too much time, our son remained sleeping.
Its was bad comunications and obviously we hadn´t line telephone. Carlos had comunication with him family with urgently because their live in a old house and very flawed.
Finally Carlos be connected with him family and late of ten days it be regularized the line telephone.

3 comments:

  1. And Gaspar?
    What happen with him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you were calm! If I had been with my little son, I think that I had been really nervous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is because Claudia is really cool, Francisca. didn't you know that?

    ReplyDelete