Friday 2 July 2010

was good

To have that writing periodically is good because to sharpen the learning. I think was good to have a second part in the curse devoted to the writing. Personally I liked very much because the second part it did more entertainig, important cuestion, because I worked everytime without distract me and I did every to concienstously. Is true that one time the teacher I find me using the traductor, but really I used as dicctionary! Also is true that the teacher surpirse me translating one set phrase, but inside that occasion never more I did.
I think that the writing is very stimulating above all when we writing about our opinions of the videos, web pages or post of other partner.
I liked the way of doing it because when you reserch new words and you write in the context know you increase your vocabulary. Is a good discipline writing and read in english. The next semester I would like have the same sistem, also I ould like read short storys and writing a text about them. We could read to Edgar Alan Poe.
But I think that work the listening, that is more complicate because we dont listen a lot.
Some time I dont like read the other partner because as everybody we are learn we hace to make a mistakes, this excersise is a little empty, I think.
But, I insist, we could read literature and to do our texts. That should do very funny! Well... In short I have making satisfactory progress. Well, not so much all!!! but I have go little to little.
I think that my thought is general between my partners. I think that to they also have had a develop.

4 comments:

  1. Clau! is a great idea for the next semester read literature or short texts in english... I agree!


    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. English is useful. Is his best side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about to read literature and too in your idea about the listening...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you wont to create brain, you most to go more inside in to the spanish people. the poor one, not the beauty one.

    ReplyDelete